Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Spring in our Steps

Wow, was it a busy March! But looking back at my March pictures folder, it was a really fun month. There were quite lots of birthday celebrations, including, of course, Evan's third! Honestly, I think his balloons were one of his favorite gifts. They provided hours of "balloon ball" entertainment, long after the helium was gone.


Nathan plowed through a number of baseball practices and games. Love this shot! (And just to brag a teensy-weensy bit, he's gotten a hit each time he's been up to bat--no tee.)


There was a trip to the L.A. Zoo with friends--where we saw rare, exotic animals like...sheep.


It was (just barely) warm enough one day to bring out the slip-and-slide. My mom and I will remember it as the day he asked her, "You wanna be naked and wear a shirt?!"


And there was this. I don't really know what "this" is.


It was a crazy, beautiful month that sure didn't feel like the longest one of the year. I love March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Map of my Blog's Visitors