At dinner, we somehow got on the topic of "what would you rather eat" lists with Nathan. What started as "choose strawberries or grapes" quickly degenerated into things like "fish with wood in it" and "grapes filled with mirrors." We nipped our little game in the bud before it really ended up in the gutter. But for some odd reason, it made me think about the ten foods I would choose to eat, if I could only eat those ten foods forever (choosing one or five was way too stressful and depressing). So, without putting too much thought into it, my ten would be:
1. peanut butter
2. Cookies and Cream ice cream
3. ripe strawberries
4. guacamole and chips (one thing, in my book)
5. bananas
6. Carpinteria's "The Spot" cheeseburgers without the special sauce (or In-and-Out...or the Habit)
7. fresh pineapple
8. that portobello pomodoro meal I made once but dream about all the time
9. French fries
10. Shredded Wheat and vanilla soy milk
I'm having a "hungry week." What can I say?
No comments:
Post a Comment