Just thought I'd make this list for a few years down the road when I've forgotten all these wonderful things.
I walk the maze of moments But everywhere I turn to Begins a new beginning But never finds a finish...
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Things 22-Month-Olds Like to Do
They are, in no particular order: throwing hard objects, chewing on crayons, dancing, picking flower petals, eating crackers, pooping, yelling like a banshee, chasing, being chased, saying "no," cuddling, drinking juice, splashing water out of tubs, peeing on carpet, biting noses, rolling cars into walls and off tables, running, climbing atop tables and chairs, falling down, throwing sand, giggling, crying, stepping on sprinkler heads so they go back in the ground, hiding in closets and under beds, climbing out of shopping carts, giving kisses, touching dirty things, breaking their older brother's toys, falling asleep in car seats, waking up early, going to the park, shaking their sippy cups so that little drops of milk go all over cars and couches, scooting down stairs, calling for Mommy, being tickled, going for piggy-back rides, watching cartoons about dinosaurs, pulling hair, tossing food on the floor, hugging, throwing balls, taking off socks and pants, and, last but not least...being cheeky and adorable.
Just thought I'd make this list for a few years down the road when I've forgotten all these wonderful things.
Just thought I'd make this list for a few years down the road when I've forgotten all these wonderful things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's quite a list... and, as frustrating as some of the items are, we will miss them all. Well, maybe except for the peeing on the carpet. :)
ReplyDelete