Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shaking Things Up

Now that our tummies are feeling good again, I've decided it's time to try out some new recipes. Usually I will throw one into the mix in the course of a week when I'm feeling daring, but this week I'm living on the edge. I'm trying THREE new recipes in a row. They are:

1. Asian Chicken Burgers
2. Curried Pork and Pea Soup
3. Family-Favorite Taco Salad

That last one only half-counts as new recipe since it's really just adding a few different spices/seasonings to ground turkey and sprinkling it over lettuce. Nevertheless, this week will either be a nice experiment with some new flavors...or it will send our just-back-to-normal stomachs into a tailspin of epic proportions. I'll let you know next weekend!

(Confession: I've already made the first one. I meant to write this earlier in the day. I'm still leaving you in suspense, though.)

1 comment:

  1. Spoiler alert! The first one turned out great! The sauce was sweet and spicy, and loved the onions and mushrooms as a topping. It was also a sneaky way to get me to eat more carrots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Map of my Blog's Visitors