Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Up Close and Personal

Or maybe I should have titled this, "What Happens When You Give a Four-Year-Old a Video Camera." In case you don't have one, I highly recommend this little baby:


It's a great pocket-sized video recorder called a Flip Video. Naturally, we already have two of them. Well, last month I gave Nathan the "old" one to mess around with. Last week I found this on it. If you're a tad squeamish, perhaps you'd better watch it on an empty stomach.



I find it interesting that this (whatever "this" is) would have never happened back in the '80s when I was a kid. My parents' video camera was the size and weight of a microwave. An '80s microwave. But thanks to lightweight, user-friendly modern technology, we have my son's uvula immortalized for the ages. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. Only time will tell.

3 comments:

  1. Disgusting and funny all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. It looks like a Blair Witch Project sequel or something. You know it's only a matter of time before naykie boy gets recorded. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new GODZILLA has born :)Loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Map of my Blog's Visitors