They were, obviously, discussing Thanksgiving, and his teacher transcribed all the kids' answers to the age-old question, "What are you thankful for?" I guess they had turkey sandwiches (with mustard) at snack time, which probably accounts for the last item in the list. Be that as it may, as Nathan and I revisited the subject of thankfulness this evening, he remarked that in addition to pumpkin pie, turkey, and mustard, he is also thankful for his house, his ears, and, oh yeah, Mommy, Daddy, Evan and Pumpkin. I think he gets it. :)
But I must say that I agree with his praise of mustard. It really is the best condiment around, hands down. I'M LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU, MAYONNAISE.
No, bacon is by far the best condiment.
ReplyDeleteHey Kristen! I got your nice letter today and love the photos of you, Brendan and the kids. It was great hearing from you again. How cute that Evan enjoys mustard so much. He! He! myself I prefer dijon but it's not what I am most thankful for either. I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving! Ours was celebrated in October. Bye for now.
ReplyDelete