I'm really happy this morning because Evan had a great night! After weeks, if not months, of waking up crying multiple times a night (even multiple times an hour), he slept all the way until 5:00 a.m. this morning. I woke up with a start at 4:00 a.m., terrified by the fact that I had just slept six hours in a row. I had to dash into Evan's room to make sure he was still breathing or hadn't been kidnapped by The Wild Things. But no, he was fine, sleeping like that proverbial baby. His two top teeth are ready to come in, so this surely won't be a typical night. But I think he and I are happy to have had one good night's sleep. Now back to the Grape Nuts.
OK, here's a cute picture of my baby, too, in case the awesome Grape Nuts box isn't doing it for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment