Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Tree Grows There

Hey, check it out!


I saw this decal on Amazon a few days ago, and I just had to have it. I've been wanting to do some sort of family picture collage on this wall for months, but I haven't gotten around to it. This funky tree was a whole lot cheaper and easier. And I suppose I could make it a "family tree" and put some small frames around it anyway! It was really easy to put up, especially with Nathan's help (wink, wink). Evan is still quite enthralled with it, too. Every time he walks into the family room, he turns to me and says "You made that!" And the last added bonus: many of the leaves cover the nail holes that were left in this wall by our home's prior occupants. Score!

Here's a wide view of the room:

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!! You have inspired me, and with my love of trees, I just might start painting them all over my walls.

    ReplyDelete

Map of my Blog's Visitors