I have a feeling these scenes will be repeated again...and again...and again this spring and summer. I hope it will still be as funny each time. I also find it amusing, and rather telling, that Brendan said, "You would have never let your older son do that at the same age." Probably true. And I have no idea if that's a good or a bad thing!
I walk the maze of moments But everywhere I turn to Begins a new beginning But never finds a finish...
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Spring Has Sprung
This is what you get when you combine a warm day with a hose with a curious toddler with a mischievous older brother:




I have a feeling these scenes will be repeated again...and again...and again this spring and summer. I hope it will still be as funny each time. I also find it amusing, and rather telling, that Brendan said, "You would have never let your older son do that at the same age." Probably true. And I have no idea if that's a good or a bad thing!
I have a feeling these scenes will be repeated again...and again...and again this spring and summer. I hope it will still be as funny each time. I also find it amusing, and rather telling, that Brendan said, "You would have never let your older son do that at the same age." Probably true. And I have no idea if that's a good or a bad thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment