I walk the maze of moments But everywhere I turn to Begins a new beginning But never finds a finish...
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Five Years of Fun...and Amazing Hair
Nathan's second cousin Gavin visited us last week. Here's the money shot of him and Nathan:
Sigh... If children were edible, these two would be delicious. Huh? Yeah, I'm dead tired. I meant that in as non-creepy a way as possible. (And, yes, Gavin needs to do a children's shampoo commercial pronto. Frankly, any commercial. I'll buy it. I don't care what it is.) As always, they had a great time. They frolicked, they cavorted, they screamed, they consumed too many Capri Suns. And it made me think about how it was almost exactly five years ago to the day that the two doe-eyed cherubs first met. I give you vintage Nathan and Gavin (and wonky-eyed Kristin) in March 2006:
If you need me, I'll be weeping into my pillow for about five hours. Why do I do this to myself on the cusp of my youngest child's second birthday? Please, please, please let me know when they invent that pill that keeps your children the same age forever...and one that lets you stay skinny by eating loads of carbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment