Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crazy Much?



The last dream I had last night went something like this: my mom and I were going to have dinner at Don Cuco's, a local Mexican restaurant we both like. As we were walking in, someone asked us to conceal a gun in one of our purses, which she was happy to do. When we got inside, my mom proceeded to seat herself at a table for two (which I think I found weirder than the gun thing). I realized that I was hot, so I took off my cardigan sweater only to discover I had no shirt on underneath. Then a cheerleader wearing swastikas on her uniform walked by, followed by a bunch of men playing flutes. I then yelled to the entire restaurant, "What the hell is going on here?!" And then I woke up.

I blame Christmas.

1 comment:

Map of my Blog's Visitors