Friday, November 5, 2010

In Memory...



Mini-blind rattler.
Bed warmer.
Couch companion.
Apple lover.
Queen of the closet.
Toddler toy.

Above all...friend.

We will always remember you.

Pumpkin 1999-2010

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Pumpkin. I know exactly how you feel since I have been going through the same thing in regards to Nikkisum. It's not easy since they are parts of our family. Take care Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jacqueline! My thoughts are with you, too. We cat-lovers can relate. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Pumpkin was part of our bigger family. I seem to be tearing up more now (2 weeks after her passing), especially after seeing the pics of the pumpkin carved in her memory on Halloween. We always felt honored when PK would come out of hiding to greet us. I think the boys mellowed her out in the past few years as her world became much more stimulated with lots of noise, kisses and pokes. The last time I saw her I actually got one of her unexpected rubs as she passed by me on the floor. She didn’t give her affection away often, so I took it as genuine. Her memory will be honored along with our other cats who preceded her. I will especially remember her beautiful face, the Santa hat she wore sometimes for Christmas, her fondness for watermelon juice, her little lumpy back, and the sweetest pink heart-shaped nose ever. With love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was with us from the beginning and has been through it all with us. We will always remember you, Pumpkin, and the joy you brought to our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Map of my Blog's Visitors