So, my birthday is coming to a close for another year. Somehow I always take comfort in knowing that even though I'm getting older, Angelina Jolie will always be older than me. Not sure why that's comforting, it just is. Furthermore, I'm beginning to appreciate the saying, "Having another birthday is better than the alternative." I'm a lucky gal. That's for sure.
I'm going to go watch mind-numbing TV with my belly full of mint chocolate chip ice cream soon (it's "light," so it's OK). But I had to share a brief conversation Brendan and I had this morning:
Me: Before I forget, I have to tell you about a dream I had right before I woke up. We were sitting at a big table with all of my family members. You were eating a huge slice of pizza, and you asked me if I wanted any. I yelled at you, "NO, I don't want any PIZZA!" And then I poured soda all over my head.
Brendan: If I didn't know you, I'd say you were crazy.
Me: And since you do know me?
Brendan: I'd say you were crazy.
Nighty-night from the old lady.
No comments:
Post a Comment